We offer a holistic suite of targeted services, offered over the long term, that build on the existing education resources in Colombia. GHEO’s programs are all driven to support and guide students to successfully complete their higher education endeavors globally–regardless of their race, ethnicity, or religion. We created our program based on research and insights that identified the specific needs in education. In order to execute our programs, we rely on partnerships and our volunteer base to achieve low-cost solutions.
Our program mission is to leverage higher education to grow corporate talent by developing English language skills, providing business acumen, growing future leaders and providing internship opportunities in Colombia. We will guide young talented Colombians in their personal journey for growth through learning and business experience.
- Increase the number college graduates
- Prepare the future college graduates for the global marketplace by helping them build their English language skills
- Provide mentorship and enhance leadership skills
- Assist low income graduates/students in getting job internships
Our key pillars to success
A Promise for a Shared Prosperity
The Global Higher Education Organization is a global non-profit that provides financial, social and program support services to secondary education students in the nation of Colombia.
We facilitate lasting change by:
- Providing resource equality
- Delivering direct support to the student
- Networking for a better future
- Empowering communities through education
To find out more about our programs and our model for success, please contact us at email@example.com.